Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Birthday Special

When I came home, I remembered to update my blog, because I haven't, in a while. There were a few birthdays which had passed and gone, and even one on New Year's! So I decided then to make this one for the special birthdays. So happy birthday everyone who had one, and I dedicate this to the ones born on Janurary. Specially!

Astrology-Zodiac Signs
Everybody has a birthday...right? Well this is like a prediction of personalities. You can't exactly know whats going to happen, though...as this is a back-up personality. Please try to take a look at your birthday zodiac sign...

As you can see here, Aries, the ram, is March 21-April 19. However, let us take a look at the Janurary zodiac signs, should we not? If you are born in Janurary, you are either a Capricorn or a Aquarius. Be sure to research their traits and their other signs and pictures, as well as more blogs on them. I much prefer the Cancer, the crab, because I am a cancer myself. But it's not just me...you can be someone, too!


Half-Birthdays
Half birthdays are an easier topic...I think. Half Birthdays are to be calculated by if you were born on the 9th in July then your half-birthday would be Janurary ninth. How did I get that? Get your birthday, say December 12. Then add six months to it, which would be June, and keep the day. Now it's June 12, which would be the half-birthday. If you are having trouble, search up things for its results, and use some half-birthday generators if you really want it to be easy. (Leap-years might create some head-aches)

Try this half-birthday generator if you are having trouble: http://www.eventcalc.com/hbd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment